:::: MENU ::::

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Subsidy for biogas plants: CM

Thiruvananthapuram 14-10-2011: Half of the total expense for installing biogas plants at homes will be given as subsidy by the Government, said CM. He was releasing the 12th Project Policy Paper of Grama Panchayath Association here.
These biogas projects are installed as part of the Garbage Free Kerala initiative. Under this only 25% o the total cost needs to be paid by the consumer. The rest 25% will be given by the local self governing bodies and the rest 50% by the Government.
75% grant will be given to the Garbage treatment plants run by Panchayaths. A maximum of 35 lakhs can be given.
The order regarding the hike in the honorarium of Panchayath members will be issued within a week, said CM.
The Policy paper was received by Minister K C Joseph from CM. Ministers K P Mohanan, V. S Sivakumar and Planning Board Member CP John also spoke at the occasion.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment